The Regional Advisory Committee is a public meeting for consumers/survivors/ex-patients and their families to provide actionable advice to the divisions within the NYS Office of Mental Health.
DRAFT AGENDA (subject to change)
8:30am-8:40am- Networking, Sound Check, Orientation to the technology
8:40am-9:00am - Announcements from community partners:
* NY Association of Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services (NYAPRS)
* Mental Health Empowerment Project (MHEP)
* National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
* Mental Health Association of NYS (MHANYS)
9:00am - 9:30am- Updates from Office of Consumer Affairs
9:30am - 10:00am Updates from the Commissioner
10:00am -10:30am Topic presentation (TBD)
10:30am -10:45am Assignment to Breakout sessions.
10:45am - 11:45am Breakout/brainstorming sessions
11:45am - 12:30pm Report outs from breakout sessions.
Deputy Director, Office of Consumer Affairs
Office of Mental Health
44 Holland Ave
Albany, NY 12229
(518) 473-6579 | email@example.com